Property Maintenance with Abingdons
Not all projects completed by Abingdon’s Complete Garden Services are actually completed in the garden. Our team boasts over 30 years of property maintenance experience, meaning that when we venture inside your home, we offer the same high-quality service as we do in the garden.
What can we offer
Inside the home, our team has just as many wonderful talents as those in the garden. This means that there is very little that we cannot help you to get completed.
Some of the larger jobs that we are often asked about inside the home are the kitchen and bathroom. Our team has a vast array of experience in fitting both of these, including the plumbing and electrics where necessary. From ripping out the old, to running the first taps, we can work our way through the project from start to finish, with as little disruption to your home and life as we possibly can.
Odd jobs when you need a hand
There are a number of small things around the home that might need some external attention. From light plumbing and electrical tasks to further repairs, here are some of the things that we can help you to get done.
- Plumbing – This can include installation and repair of pipes, faucets, water tanks, dishwashers, ceiling fans, washing machines, rubbish disposals, plus water dispensing refrigerators.
- Drywall Repair – Fixing tiny holes that have been caused by minor digs and nails and is an essential task if you are moving into a property that has been previously occupied.
- Electrical – Installation and repair of fuses, power switches, wall sockets, ceiling fans, ceiling lights and garage door openers.
- Painting – Once damage repair has been completed some areas will require a fresh coat of paint to walls.
- Odd jobs – If you have little odd jobs, we are happy to discuss these on an ad-hoc basis to get you to where you want to be
We often find that when we are talking to our gardening customers they have odd jobs in and around the home that only take a few minutes, but they might not be able to do it themselves. We can help with these where necessary, so if you have something you need us to take a look at while we’re already in your garden, just give us a shout and we will be happy to have a look.
If you require more information about our property services in Abingdon and Radley, please get in touch with a member of our team today who will be more than happy to assist you. Head over to our garden landscaping page to see how we can make a difference to the view from your window and into your garden.